Hubby Cooking :-)

Guys i am the luckiest person to have hubby like V,who is an excellent cook…and makes me happy with his cooking hobby.. Can you believe now-a-days he is actually preparing a delicious “sabji” for our dabba in early morning?? So the typical scene in our kitchen is, V has occupied 70% space on kitchen platform and I’m making rotis in the remaining available 30% space 😛 I must admit it feels very nice when hubby dear helps you,that too in cooking 🙂 what more can we (wives) ask for??

See how contradictory my this post from the previous one 😉

Advertisements

6 thoughts on “Hubby Cooking :-)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s